Sunday, March 30, 2008

Playing With Food

In order to slim down both the budget and our waistlines, I now have the big glass cookie jar filled with sour dough pretzel nuggets and the small matching cookie jar with animal crackers. As Esh and I were munching animal crackers yesterday, Esh told me about what the kids in middle school,used to do. They would eat off the head on one animal and then eat off the body on another kind of animal. Apparently, if you lick the two surfaces then rub and press the lone head onto the body of the other animal and then you cement them together by licking the surface where the joint is you can create rhinos with elephant heads!! In fact, Esh just created a koala headed leopard as I write! Clever boy...... How many of you look at your animal crackers while you eat?

I love the Oreo commercials! How many of you separate Oreos, lick off the frosting and them eat the cookie separately?

I even eat the bottom of a Hostess cupcake first and then the top. Or with a chocolate graham cracker eat off one corner, then dunk it in milk until the cookie inside the chocolate gets soft and then eat it. What other creative things does everyone do with their food?