Monday, February 18, 2008

Teen Email Exchange

R to I:

Dear I,

I just wanted to check in and find out how you're doing, I heard from H that you were in the hospital. I sincerely hope all is well. :)

Take care, R

I to H:

H,

I believe you can imagine the shock and surprised I felt when I received an email from R earlier today, in which she bid me to get better from my hospitalization, as she was informed by you. Not only did I believe that I was, in fact, quite ambulatory since you last saw me, but it seems that such a hospitalization would be quite inconvenient at this time. It was fairly distressing to be informed that I am bed-ridden at such short notice. However, I must thank you for allowing R to inform me of this situation, as it is quite concerning.

Blarg, I


I to R;

Thanks R. However, it seems that I might need another week for the presentation. [Due to UVA mid-terms]

I
--------------------
Ahhh. Teens.