Saturday, November 10, 2007

October Dream in November

So last night I dreamt that I was on a beach on the west coast. As I walked, I saw people dressed differently than our current time period and I began to wonder how I had time traveled. Had I traveled into the past or into the future?

As I walked farther up the beach, I began to see broken plastic furniture. I realized that I had gone into the future. I met some people that I knew (in the dream only) and they had a few its of broken plastic furniture. The one wooden chair they had was a prized possession. We walked away from the beach and came to a hotel with trees in front. The [people I was with oohed and aahed over the trees as there had been a terrible drought. When we went inside, it was sparsely decorated and in need of repair. When we went to our room, all of the sliding glass doors were off of their tracks and all were broken so there was no way to keep anyone out of the apartment.

When I started to look for the bathroom I realized it was probably time to wake up and go to the bathroom in the real world! Weird dream.